Wow can I just let you ALL know this has been tough... i've really had to dig down deep to figure this blog thing out! Than I go to Samantha's blog page and its all decorated with pictures, music plays, and she's all into it.. so just wait... and hopefully mine can be just as great or greater than hers.. since my life consists of... well ME! So I just found out that with my Nanny job that Hayden's mom Julie's flight has been delayed so she won't be getting home till around 12:30 A.M. and I was really looking forward to going to sleep in my nice comfortable bed since I haven't been able to do so the past 3 night.. oh well I suppose one more night can't hurt! Tonight I enjoyed and evening of going out to pizza and dessert with Jay D and Hayden... It was of course an adventure! It really can be tough taking the "kids" out with you.. and how grateful you parents are for babysitters!!! its worth the extra $20 i'd say! ha ha No, kids are always fun to have around! Hayden is a great kid and really smart! I feel bad though because he's coming down with a cold and since I had one over my BIRTHDAY =-( I feel for the poor guy! Being sick on your 20th birthday isn't ideal... however its never ideal to be sick period! But 10 times worse on your own birthday! So school is tough but exciting! I love learning new things everytime i go! I just gotta keep a hang in there... and hopefully i'll make it through! well this is long and i'm sure ya'll don't really want to read a lot about MY life.. since its just me... no kids... no husband.. no exciting things going on my life.. YET... you just wait though... i'll have BIG news one day!
love always,
Lauren Michelle

3 comments:
Thanks for the invite. I''m excited to read about your life. I'll be able to live vicariously through your college experiences oh, and dating of coarse.
don't forget to check out haley and kelsies blog.
you can find their links on mine.
Lauren! This blog idea is great, now we can stay updated on everything! love ya!
Lauren! This blog thing is a great idea! Now we can stay updated on everything! luv ya!
Post a Comment