I know your sick of hearing about it and you already know, however, I just wanted to let you know of all the great deals that you can get while I'm in hair school!
My friend Melissa came to me last night and she got a color, cut and style and it only cost her $23.00!! Wow that is a killer deal! You go to the salon and your paying 3 times as much money for the same service! and if I do say so myself I did a pretty good job my first night back on the job! click here to see how her hair turned out!
Male Hair Cut: $4.00
Female Hair Cut:$6.00
Color: $15.00 first ounce $7.00 every ounce after
Manicure:$5.00
Pedicure:$10.00
Facial: ???
Scalp Treatment:??? (feels so good)
Eyebrow Wax: $3.00
There is so much more!!! I have to get Progress for every hour that I am there!
Bring your kids instead of paying $20 for them pay less! much less!
Okay now my lameness is over~thank you!

4 comments:
That is awesome! i will totally have to come to you, do i need an appt? i need a trim! you did a great job, way to go! her hair looks great.
i love your guys halloween costumes, you crack me up. but that's a bummer about jd being allergic to the mask...it just got him more in character right, twitching and itching or what not
I loved reading your tag about high school. you are so cute. how is hair school going? Yes I am going to culinary school and I am in love with it. you should go. you look like your a cooker.
Ha ha. You DID do a wonderful job! :) Now I need an appointment for my eyebrows to be waxed and possibly a pedicure/manicure!!! :) I will text you when I finally get some money to get it all done. Unfortunately this next pay check is gonna be spent on Jordans birthday, on two phone bills, tithing, and gasoline! lol. So I will have near to nothing. But once I get money I am sure to come again! :)
Post a Comment