

This past weekend I went up with my in-laws to Girls Night out... Lets just say its not just a night but the whole weekend! It was fun! We went shopping to every store you can think of and ate lots of yummy food! It was a great chance to get to know everyone a little better since I am new to the family! Unfortunately some were missed this year... and we can't wait till you guys can come with us again! Next year I'll have to prepare myself for lots and lots of shopping and save my pennies and have my Christmas list ready to go!!! Thanks guys for making it such a great weekend!!! =-)
5 comments:
i kind of feel bad that i didn't go, but there were other things going on at the time. sounds like you girls had lots of fun. it's always fun going and spending time with them, they are hilarious, especially when everyone gets together. totally going next year!! hope to see you there!
ah i love the sweet comment jd made!! what a stud! sounds like a fun little getaway with the girls in the family, what a fun tradition
So fun! that is such a good idea, i'll have to tell that to my inlaws, get some good bonding time in! thanks for a wonderful yummy dinner last night! mmm mmm!
Glad to see you survived your first yearly girls night!! We had a lot of fun!
Looks like fun!! I'm sad that I had to miss it - I love girls night. I'm glad you joined the family so you could take my place this year.
Post a Comment