Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am thankful for...

Considering it is almost one of the best days of the year I thought I would list some things that I am thankful for and really appreciate this year!

1. I am thankful for a extremely hardworking husband who insists on working hard every day!
2. I am thankful for food on the table to eat every day!
3. I am thankful for friends who call just to say hi and take time out of their busy schedule!
4. I am thankful for parents who appreciate me and guide me in the right direction with wonderful advice!
5. I am thankful for brothers and sister who have led and taught me by being great examples throughout my whole life!
6. I am thankful for all my fun crazy nieces and nephews who put a smile on my face each time I see them! I am always excited for lots of hugs and kisses!
7. I am thankful for all my in-laws who have included me in all their fun activities and made me feel at home!
8. I am thankful for the gospel and the many blessings I have seen come from tithing and choosing the right!
9. I am thankful for a car that gets me places and for the cheap gas right now!
10. I am thankful to be able to receive and education and to learn about many wonderful different things!
11. I am thankful for my ward and for my sweet primary class that teaches me so much each week!
12. I am thankful to have enough money each week to get only the things I need!
13. I am thankful for my home and having a nice warm place to sleep each night!
14. I am thankful for thanksgiving and the yummy food we get to eat!
15. I am thankful to have a job that pays the bills!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You guys really should be grateful for good gas prices. We have been paying $4.06 a gallon for over 6 months. We've heard rumor that some relief may be in sight (we'll keep our fingers crossed). We hope you have a great Thanksgiving!! We love and miss you.

Sammy said...

those are all so good! you are so cute, those are great things to be grateful for, but you forgot me! ha ha jk, don't you love thanksgiving!?

Chelsie said...

what a great list, i love it. how fun that you teach primary...i think that's the best calling