okay I'm joking this is what my front room will look like one day!
I love December and everything about it! Christmas, lights, music, happiness, laughter, family, giving gifts, shopping for others, decorating the tree (our first tree) Christmas movies, surprises, The Christmas story and the list goes on.
I can't explain it but their is just something about sitting in the family room with the Christmas tree all lit up with gifts and pretty ornaments... I just don't want to leave the room! It is like the peacefulness and calmness that emulates in the room! Snow would make everything perfect! I might have to buy fake snow... just kidding!
This will be our first Christmas together and I am so excited! Nothing is better than to spend Christmas with the one I love most!
on a different note..... I can't believe that Jay D and I have almost been together for 1 year! Jan. 19th was our first date and I can hardly believe that its just one month and 19 days away! We still have a lot of firsts in front of us that's for sure!
First graduation together
First house together
First Vacation together (excluding honeymoon)
First New car together
First HUGE paycheck together (lol)
and one day... First child together... but not for a while! Let's get school done first and a house!
I probably lost most of you at I love Christmas but it is just fun to release my excitement for this exciting Christmas season and life I have to look forward too!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


7 comments:
You are so funny.. you are always rambling on about everything, but that's why I love you. Have you put up your tree yet? Well happy first Christmas together!!!
I want snow too but it can wait for a week or two. I really dont want to be moving in the snow. I love christmas as well! Its my favorite!
I couldn't agree more!!!i love christmas and everything that comes with it!!!
I want my family room to look like that some day too. Have a happy "first" Christmas together! :)
Oh, I totally agree! Christmas is so magical. I just love it!
Quarters and Cans is way neat! Natalie came to the assembly and talked to us. She is such a cute girl.
I too am also very happy it is Christmas time. I love this season and all the things you listed also. Hope you have a great first Christmas together.
Post a Comment