Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sweater Party!



Friday night Jay D and I went to the 2nd annual sweater party.

Jay D's attire consists of a green Christmas tree sweater as you can see and mine is my 8 year old child years teddy bear sweater that is much loved! Next year we will be much more prepared for this great event and we look forward to it! Thanks Messerly family!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.. I missed you yesterday! We were at moms hanging out and I thought you would be coming up you were a no show :(

Sammy said...

that is so fun!!!!! I've been wanting to have a ugly christmas sweater party that is great, you look cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's great! I am throwing an ugly sweater party soon! I love your sweater!

Holly said...

Cute Sweaters - it reminds me of the way my mom dressed me in my childhood. Bye the way Lauren - your hair looks really cute dark!

The Mrs said...

That looks like so much fun!! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Chelsie said...

oh my heck that is hilarious. you guys look fabulous. where did you get those? we're going to an ugly sweater party next week and i have no idea where to go.

Bonnie said...

totally diggin the "ugly sweaters" that is hilarious!! at least you guys made them look some what fashionable... ;)

deann k said...

Maybe we should have an ugly sweater party? What do you say? We hope you had a Merry Christmas! Lauren I hope that you haven't been locked out again!! That was a pretty funny story!! Love ya!!

Brooke said...

that is so funny and what a good idea for a party!