Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cycling

Today I did it! I took the Cycling class... I went to run and do my weights but I saw that there was still room so I said Hey I should try that out! The min I started peddling I thought What have I done? I'm already tired and I still have 50 more minutes of this! I was SO tempted to get up and leave but that would be so embarrassing and I would have let myself down. I was like the train that said he could. It started with I think I can and turned into a i KNOW I can! And guess what I did it! It may have not been to the best of everyone else ability but hey I got through the class and even though there were times I wanted to throw up and times I wish I hadn't walked into the class I am going to do it again! Because I know I can!
There is a new side to me that I have never known before or just hasn't been around in a while. Its called I actually have ambition! I am very proud of myself I have gone to the gym 4 times this week already and its only Thurs. And I have lost 1 lb. If that means 19 more weeks of 1 lb. I WILL do it because I want to look great this summer! And I will!!

4 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Wahoo! Don't you love working out? I have been going to the gym too. There is no better feeling then leaving the gym and being happy for working out!

Alyssa Warner said...

I don't know how I never see you at the gym. Do you go mornings? Anyway, that's awesome about the cycling class my sister tells me I ned to try it. I've done one before at Weber State but I haven't tried the one at our gym.

amy g said...

Spinning is hard but you definately need to go 3 times before you start to "like" it!! Even still I hate the first 15 minutes of spin class but feel so good afterwards! keep it up girl! It's hard work but you can do it!

Chelsie said...

ah i loved spin when i had a gym membership, it kicked my butt, such an amazing work out. i'm impressed with how much you're going to the gym!! go laur!