Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

2 years ago today!

2 years ago today I married my sweetheart! He is for sure my better half when I'm in a bad mood he makes me smile! When I'm stressed he helps out! When I'm sad he lets me cry on his shoulder! When I'm discouraged he's there for me! I truly married my better half!
I look back and think wow we've come a long ways. We have accomplished so much in 2 short years. We have bought our first house, graduated cosmetology school and started my own business (with his help of course). He will be graduating in the spring. I wouldn't have pictured ourselves anywhere else right now. This is exactly where I wanted to be at this point of marriage. Now we are just missing a sweet little bundle of joy that would be nice in our little family. And we know that will happen when heavenly father knows we are ready.
Happy Anniversary Sweetie!
I love you!
Can't wait for years to come and eternity to see whats in store for us!

2 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Wow, 2 years is awesome! Congrats!:)

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

I forgot to wish you and Jay D a happy anniverary!

Can you believe we've both been married for two years already?! Seems like just the other day, you were at our reception and then it was your turn the very next day. We wish we could have made it to your wedding but, we were on our honeymoon!

Anyway, Happy 2 years!