Warning: Picture Overload
A couple weeks ago we went to Disneyland with Jay D's family
We had a blast and I was so glad to be with Jay D for one whole week 24/7!!!
World of Color was AMAZING!!!! A must do!
Linda & Allan
I promise I got ready but after going on water rides my hair just went crazy! ha
Cam, Breklyn and us!

Linda, Jodi & Maci Jo!


Like Father like son

This was my favorite ride! When we ate through the animal cracker box it smelled so good! ha ha
This was my favorite ride! When we ate through the animal cracker box it smelled so good! ha ha
oh did I mention we won a little on the penny slots! SAWEET!

Haunted Mansion Halloween Time

The happy couple!
She makes me smile!

Me with my cousin Jaime's new baby Navi! She is so cute. and that blanket is amazing! My aunt sales them Minky Couture! Wow I want one for Christmas!
Haunted Mansion Halloween Time
The happy couple!
Me with my cousin Jaime's new baby Navi! She is so cute. and that blanket is amazing! My aunt sales them Minky Couture! Wow I want one for Christmas!
Megan, Kate & Addy
My brother Shaun's girls
and that's what we've been up too! Sorry its been so long for an Official post! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
yay! glad that you have that other blog so i know when you've updated! love the pictures, disneyland looks so fun! oh i love that place, cute pictures of grandma and grandpa, so sweet
I want to pretend to be a little kid again...looks like i need to plan a trip to disneyland too!! You guys always look so happy!
Post a Comment