Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday


This was my first true Black Friday experience I must say!


I LOVED it!!! It was such a rush!


We got some great deals


We started at wal-mart at midnight


we got: Blu-rays for $5

Sewing machine $50

Shop vac $15

Cute little mini crock pot $2.97

Food chopper $2.97


Than we went to Kohls at 2:30 and waited in line (we were not prepared to stand in the cold)

they opened at 3 am


We got: A toaster oven $12

Deep fryer $12

Charging dock ???


but we spent a total of $33


Than we headed to JC Pennys


I got boots!! wahoo!


Than last but not least at 5 am we went to Home Depot

We got a deep freezer YAY!!! we actually have freezer room


and a poinsettia!


So excited for our stuff! and I can't wait to learn how to sew.


2 comments:

Sammy said...

that is CRAZY! I can't believe you got all that great stuff! amazing deals! way to go, love your picture at the top by the way! you look beautiful!

The Laloli's said...

mm, I'm a tad bit jealous you got a sewing machine for $50!!! Thats been majorly on my wish list lately. That is so awesome!