I've debated on doing another giveaway because
only like 3 people entered the last few times and I kinda feel dumb afterwards!
Is it because I smell?
Am I mean?
Do you just hate me?
Well anyways there is a poll on the right side you should take so I know if I should giveaway
one of these
not this particular one but a full-size warmer....
but only if your interested. If not that more for me!


6 comments:
You are so awesome to always do giveaways and prizes. Of course I'll enter!
I love entering your giveaways! Besides, small numbers increase my chances of winning. :) Just teasing...kind of. :)
I love that warmer I want it.. do a giveaway!! so I can win it :)
I always want to enter but I don't have a blog or facebook to qualify to enter. I would like to win either hair or scentsy.
So here's the thing . . . you've got 23 followers, and not all of your followers are going to enter. When I did my last giveaway, not even 1/3 of my follwers entered. People are just lazy - haha! It's not you, I promise :)
Lars I love, love, love giveaways!!! I have always entered, and I feel bad I didn't show up to your scentsy party last week. :( I am in desperated need of some more scents!
Post a Comment