Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What we've been up to!

So I guess I can post from my phone now!! Sweet!! It's been a while since I've uPdated. Nothing to exciting has happened we both have just been super busy. I am so glad that the last couple weeks are over. I was so stressed and had no time to sit down! I was running from one place tohe next! I didn't even have time for my shows and that's when I realized having that time to just sit and relax is something I need for myself.

Anyhow, good news is Jay D will be graduating on april 22nd!! Wahoo we are so excited for him to be finished with school!! Now we just need to find him a good job!I'm excited to see what will happen this next year!

I was the relief society secretary and I got released and got put in as the young women 1st counselor! I'm way excited this has been my dream calling and I can't wait to go to girls camp!!! I've missed it so much. I just love our ward and all the friends I've been able to make!

I hAve to say I'm so grateful and feel so blessed for the gospel in our lives. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

jealous! Oh YW has been my dream calling too, when we were in a family ward we just got put in primary, and now we're in a married student ward so no YW! Congrats, that is so fun, i'm sure they love you! Definitely having time to chill and relax is a MUST! glad to hear things are going well

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the calling and soon to be graduation! That's so fun for both of you.

Michelle loves Landon said...

Graduation is awesome! Landon graduates then too, we should have a party for the boys!!:)