Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

April Showers Bring May Babies! AKA Baby Shower

Saturday I did a shower for my friend Amanda who is having a Baby girl next month!
She is so cute and tiny! We had so much fun catching up and reminising about the good ol' high school days!  These girls are the girls that I went through with the most and hung out with all the time! more so in Jr. High! But I just love them all the pieces!!

We played the guess her belly size game! (I know original right?) lol


Hilary and Amanda

 Alyssa and Amanda

 Sam and Amanda
Sam won!
 Me and Amanda
Please don't notice that I didn't have time to get cute and ready! Oh well! I still had fun!


I am going to try and be better about taking pictures so I actually can have something to Blog about!


3 comments:

Sammy said...

so cute! And you are crazy, you look beautiful and if that's you not getting ready WOW! i wish i looked that good! Looks like a great time, isn't it the best to get together with old friends?

anna said...

So much fun! She looks so good, I'm so jealous of her tiny little body! And I looove those quilts in the background, I'm guessing you or your amazing momma made them?

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

TAHNKS AGAIN LAUREN!! Love you girly!