Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hawaii 2011


Jay D and I decided to take off to Paradise this last week!
and Paradise it was... I am sad to be home! I was in heaven!
I got to spend 24/7 with the love of my life and enjoy the beautiful weather, walks on the beach, bike riding along the ocean, Hawaiian Shaved Ice, Kayaking, Yummy food, reading books on the beach, hiking, warm rain, card playing, Macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup, Farmers markets, and so much more!

A year ago I thought I'd be in a different place but someone has had other plans for me! So why not enjoy a nice relaxing vacation with some of my most favorite people!?

We are so grateful for my parents letting us tag a long and use the spare bed! and I loved spending time with my sister Sheena and Nick who make us laugh non stop and of course Autumn!! I just can't get enough of her! even though she doesn't always want to like me I still love her to pieces!!!

PS Go me on having 3 posts with pictures! wahoo!!!





 Right before Dinner


 Hawaii's Grand Canyon



 Playing Cards




 Really Cool Car!

Tunnel Beach




 Waterfall we Hiked too!  I really tried to not get those men in all my pictures but it was impossible!


 Autumn, Sheena & Nick
 Kayaking! This is my new favorite thing to do! I can't wait to go again! it was so refreshing and was a great workout!!! I think I have found my new love!
 Mom and Dad

 The Traveling Crew!

Just a touch of hawaii for you......

till we meet again hawaii!
Can't wait for many more memories!
Next time!

7 comments:

Sammy said...

SO JEALOUS!I've never been and i'm dying to go, looks like it was amazing! you look so beautiful and so skinny! seriously so great. great pictures!

Amy said...

That looks so fun! You are looking sooo good girlie! Although, you always have looked good to me!

Bonnie said...

JEALOUS....that's all I have to say right now!

anna said...

so much fun! and you are seriously the THIRD friend of mine who has been to Hawaii in the last couple weeks. I'm seriously boiling with jealousy! Looks like it was an awesome trip...you deserve it!

Kathryn Buxton said...

You look so good in all those pictures!! I'm glad you guys had a good time, I'm very jealous!!! I would love to go!!

janelle said...

Lauren, gorgeous girl! It's been such a long time, I'm glad I found your blog. And had fun reading up on your adventures! Miss you take care!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

So jealous!! Looks like you guys had such a great time!! You look great Lauren! :)