Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

2+1=Family of 3

After 20 months of wishing, hoping, praying, crying and being patient

We finally got a positive pregnancy test!

Yes that's right I am Pregnant!!!

I never thought I would be writing this post.

I am 9w2d and due Feb. 7th, 2012

I can hardly believe it!

I haven't been sick, I get a little nauseous but nothing too bad.
It almost makes me question if I really am pregnant but we saw the heartbeat so I know everything is good so far! Hopefully! =-)

I want everyone who is trying to have a baby or adopt know that I pray for you and your in my thoughts all the time. I can understand how you feel. I know many of you have been trying for so much longer than I ever did but know that I truly do care. I can relate to how it feels to watch everyone around you get pregnant and think why can they get pregnant so easily and I can't?

I had faith in Heavenly Fathers plan for me and knew when it was right it would happen! We are SO excited and I can't wait to start shopping and getting the nursery ready! I have been dreaming about it for 20 months!

Love ya all and thank you for those of you who sent e-mails, left comments you will never ever know how much those meant to me! It truly helped me get through the low times.

Any advice during pregnancy is greatly appreciated and is there anyone else who was hardly sick and everything turned out okay? I just want to make sure I'm growing a healthy baby in there! 

20 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Yes! I have been waiting for this post since you told me!! I'm way way excited for you two.

Breanne said...

Yay!!! I love this! So excited for you, you don't even know :)

Emily said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. Everyone is different with symptoms. Some people get really sick and others don't have any symptoms at all. I'm sure you're baby is growing and healthy. I was sick every now and again and I sometimes wondered if I was really pregnant. I think it's totally normal. Congratulations again and good luck with everything!!

Malisa Twelves said...

Yay yay yay!!!! So happy for you guys!

April said...

YAY!!!! I know you've been trying for so long and I can only imagine how hard it must've been to see others have babies! I am so happy for you! I hope and pray all goes well! you guys will make great parents! YAY!!! Just enjoy this time alone, going to movies and dinner because its all about to change! (for the better though!)

Danielle and Preston said...

Congrats Lauren!! Being a Mom is the BEST!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO exciting! And I was always really nauseous in the beginning of my pregnancies, but never threw up or anything. Everyone is different, so enjoy feeling pretty good! The beginning and the end of pregnancy are the hardest :) A few more weeks and you'll be in your 2nd trimester. And then you will feel totally not pregnant, until your little belly starts growing! Yay!

Amy Hansen said...

CONGRATS!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lauren! You looked so cute at Lagoon, it must be that pregnancy glow:):)

Ashley and Parker Spendlove said...

Oh I'm sooooo excited for you!!! My boss was pregnant just a little before me and she was hardly sick at all.... she just had a heathly baby girl. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about (actually I would be in heaven - I couldn't even keep down water for the first 15 weeks). You are going to be an amazing mother. One piece of advice.... don't let what people tell you, stress you out. Write things down and talk to them with your doctor.

Ashley Hansen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You will be awesome parents!

Alyssa said...

Congrats Lauren! So happy for you you'll love being a mom!

Jeff and Susan said...

oh ya! So excited!

Ellie and Jared said...

I saw your blog a while ago about you wanting a chubby baby with rosy cheeks. .Well I am so dang happy for you!!! I hope all goes well.
Ellie :)

Nielsen's said...

Congrats, this is exciting! Just love being pregnant and take advantage of not being sick! It goes by too fast!

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

This is such happy news. You'll be an amazing mom, Lauren!! Congrats!

Tyson and Capri said...

WAHOO!!! Lauren i am so happy for you..Being a mommy is honestly the best feeling EVER!! You will love it.. Good luck i am so excited..

lindsey said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! love you ranger!!!! you will be the best momma to that lucky lil baby :)

anna said...

Lauren!!!! congratulations!!!!! that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you two! and yes, I was hardly sick at all, I probably threw up maybe 10 times the whole 9 months, and Easton is a healthy perfect little guy, so don't worry...just count your blessings that we are two of the lucky few without morning sickness!

The Wilson Family said...

Hooray, we are very excited for you!! And don't you worry I never got sick until around 8-9 weeks and then wow did I get sick!! But I have friends who never got sick at all, lucky buggers. Hopefully you're one of them!! Good luck!!