Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Logan's Buddies!


As a mother I feel as though I need to do more for my little guy.
I feel blessed I've been able to get my milk in so easily because that is a way I can provide nutrition for my Logan that will help him grow strong. I've been thinking of ways that I can do more for him!

I was planning on doing a donation to a foundation with Scentsy Buddies for Christmas this year already but under the circumstances I want to donate Scentsy Buddies for christmas to the NICU for all the babies that will be there for Christmas this year. One of those babies will be mine.

Logan will have little buddies around him and we want to help those buddies feel good on christmas.

My goal is to get at least 30 Scentsy Buddies by christmas if not more.

If you'd like to donate a Buddy for Chrismtas to the NICU babies please contact me.

They are $25 and come with a scent pak.

You can choose what buddy you want to donate and the scent.

You can order online but you would have to pay shipping or you can order through me and get free shipping.

laurend.scentsy.us

1 Buddy will make a difference to 1 of Logan's buddies this Christmas =-)

Thank you




No comments: