Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Pictures

One of our very good friends Ashley McFarlane took some pictures for us. 
I love how they turned out. I wish we could have taken these fun pictures with
 Logan here but we did what was second best. 













I think they turned out beautiful! She is a wonderful photographer. 

My Logan was such a beautiful baby and looks so much like Jay D and so much like a Speechly. I miss him so much but know he is doing wonderful work in heaven. It makes me think that I need to go to the temple more often because he is working so hard and maybe just maybe one of the people I do work for is someone he taught in heaven. How neat would that be? Thank you for all of your support & love 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What awesome pics! You look gorgeous and I love that you guys got to include Logan in your family pictures.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

I agree you really are like glowing. You look absolutely gorgeous... I love these pictures I am so glad you did them! Can't wait to see you next week!

anna said...

that is such an amazing thought about temple work. i love these pictures, and adore your sweet little family. hope you all have a merry christmas together :)