Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Private Blog/Open Blog

So I have decided to keep our family blog open for fun and exciting posts and I have made my Dear Logan blog private for my grieving and loss side of things. You are welcome to ask for a invite if you'd like to be updated with that and I will post my updates on this blog so you know when my private blog is updated.

I was torn because I had received messages from so many people sharing that they had felt like what I was saying needed to be heard and I agree, however, some people can't handle that side of things and I respect that. Pregnancy loss IS hard and Infertility IS hard. It is hard to deal and it IS hard to hear others are pregnant and I can't explain to you why but it just is.

Thank you and if you'd like an invite to my other blog please feel free to leave your e-mail.

No comments: