July 16th, 2008 We were sealed for Time & all Eternity in the Ogden LDS Temple
Spent our Honeymoon in Orlando, FL at Disney World! I want to go back SO bad! Although it was hot and we were sweaty it was so much fun!
6 months later my sister found an unbelievable deal on airfare to Orlando again...so we took off to Disney World again because it was SO cheap... we couldn't resist and I have NO regrets of going twice in one year.
We've gone to Bear Lake a ton in between these times.
We bought our First Home! (You should see it now this is right after we bought it)
We went to Las Vegas to a Hair Show with some great friends of ours! First time I was allowed to Gamble.
.
We went to Mexico for our first time with my parents and sister Sheena and her Hubby Nick.
In September we headed on the long wide open road to DISNEYLAND with Jay D's Family and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and it was so much fun!
In 2011 last minute we decided to go to Hawaii for 10 wonderful best decision we ever made days with my parents and again my sister and her family!
In 2011 last minute we decided to go to Hawaii for 10 wonderful best decision we ever made days with my parents and again my sister and her family!
End of May of 2011 we found out that we were expecting our first baby!
It's a Boy!
October 19th, 2011 our lives changed forever and we were surprised with an early arrival of our sweet little boy Logan who made us a mom and dad. He was with us shortly and has changed our lives forever!
May 2012 we found out we we're expecting baby #2 15 weeks along now!
Jay D and I have been able to make a lot of memories together and travel a ton. These last 4 years have been the absolute best with a little worst in there... but thanks to this wonderful guy I have in my life I still have a smile on my face and I am still chugging along. Jay D you are my best friend and I love you so much! Thank you for being the perfect dad for our perfect little boy Logan and soon to be another little one that we will bring home with us this time. =-)





1 comment:
Luv you guys so happy for your 4 yrs!!
Post a Comment