Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

10 month thoughts

I wrote this today as I was pondering my feelings. I thought I would share how I feel at this point of my grieving. I write on here because I need a place I can share my thoughts and feelings of my heartache.

Some people may get annoyed of my heartache for my son or they are unsure of how to talk about what happened to our little boy. That is okay I understand it is difficult to know if you're saying the right thing but know I am not afraid to hear his name or share his story or talk about how much I miss him.

In my eyes it is no different than new mothers sharing adorable photos of their beautiful new babies or sharing all of the new things they are learning. I look forward to that day with baby girl but for now I need to share my son and I need to know people care and they do oh how I know they do but I hate how it feels like birds are chirping in the background when I bring up his name or mention I do have a child his name is Logan and he only lived 5 days.

Why are we afraid to talk of loved ones who have passed on. I know his days were few and I was only able to create a few memories with him but oh how I cherish them and need to share them just like a new mother wants to share her stories.

No comments: