Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's been a while

As you can see I've been quite busy taking pictures of this little cutie!

I've debated back & forth about this blog. It's almost been hard because this blog kind if turned into where I grieved. I wrote some of my darkest feelings and had most of my darkest days on this blog. I can hardly even go back and read those posts because I don't even know that person anymore! It's like sweet little makenna took all those sad dark feelings away from me!

However, it doesn't mean I will EVER forget our Logan. He is still our everything and on my mind every day but makenna came with a lot of love to give and healing . She is truly a gift from god!!

AMAZING!!!

Well I thought I'd let the world know I am alive and doing really well and enjoying every moment of being a mom even when it is hard I still love it!!!




















2 comments:

Clementine said...

Oh Lauren,

I am so sorry for this... I honestly cannot even imagine the loss and pain you have suffered!

But what an AMAZING blessing your little Logan was and still is- and what an amazing gift your sweet little daughter is, now.

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I am so happy to see that you have come out even stronger than before. Truly amazing.

Just wanted to send you my love today... I've been out of the blogging scene for a while and I've missed getting to know new people and friends.

Sending lots of smiles to you today!

Love, Clementine (formerly known as Jacy from My Name is Jacy- I've started a new blog with a new profile name- YAY! I hope you'll swing by and follow along again so I can get to know you better!)

XO

Radiant Red said...

Love Love Love. I agree with the blog. That is how mine was.