Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My life!

Hello Family and Friends!

So since your currently looking at this BLOG... i made it.. I actually figured it out.. however, i'm still trying to figure out the bells and whistles. As of right now life is just headed down a path.. I am attending WSU working on generals and working for North Ogden City which has been a huge blessing in my life. It has really helped pay the bills! I am the only one at home now and i'm pretty much enjoying it.. my opportunity to watch my shows that I tivo is far better... however Craig (my dad) still watches it most of the time. I have been doing a Nanny job since sunday  morning.. and even though Hayden (the boy I tend) is easy and a fun little boy... I get tired and I get the taste of what being a mom really might be like. It completely wares you out! So to all the mom's out there... I feel for you... sorda... ha ha I really am just ready to sleep in my own bed. So I have been dating a really sweet cute boy... Jay D. He is loads of fun and always puts a smile on my face! This will be fun to look at everyone's blog's and to keep up with everyone's busy lives! =-) have a great Wednesday! love you all

Love always,

Lauren Michelle 

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah a blog and your a nanny too? Cool, did you remember I was? I will check it often. Hey don't worry that you don't have kids or hubby or anything, I think your life is just great and will be great to blog about.

Brooke said...

LAUREN!!!! You're a blogger? I just started mine, too. It is stowers6.blogspot.com Can you believe all this technology I'm getting into?