Unfortunately, the phrase I Love You isn't just another phrase. It a phrase that is full of passion and care. You don't just say to anyone. You think before you tell another person you love them... except your family because you just love them no matter what! One of my favorite chick flicks is A Walk to Remember... not only because its a chick flick but because it shows the true meaning of love and what love should really be like... i mean at least according to me. I know love isn't perfect but love is kind, love is patient, love is forgiving. I think Love is a gift to us from God so we should use it. Some people are scared to use it. I'm not.. I love many people and I let them know. We can love in many different ways however the best love is companionship when you work together and you cleave unto one another! I love and learn thats for sure.. i've probably actually had one too many broken hearts but I don't regret them. When I was in high school I always told myself I'd fall in love once and never get a broken heart... but i'm so glad that I have experienced broken hearts because i've only grown stronger from it. I hope everyone experiences it at least one once in their life. Whether it be because you broke up for an hour or broke up for good. Its good for the heart! However, I truly do hope I find my prince charming this next time around. I'm ready for it and sick of getting hurt. I think i've had my fair share.. but I know that heavenly father knows different.. patience lauren patience he is saying.. but i don't want to be any more!
~lauren~
I hope all your Valentines day is wonderful! hopefully one year i'll get my valentine!

3 comments:
lauren i found your blog!!!! yay! i love it. and i miss you so this will be good to keep me updated on your life! you can see my blog if you want... it's pretty lame. http://kylienixon.blogspot.com
I'm sorry, just be patient, you'll find the right one eventually, when you least expect it.
Hey Lauren! I found your blog from Sara and Shaun's blog. Isn't it so fun that we can all stay in touch this way? Anyways, I just wanted to say that you are exactly right . . . be patient!!! It is so worth it to hold out until you find the RIGHT ONE!!! There could be more than one right one, but I'm so glad I waited and didn't just settle because I am so happy now. I was 23 when I got married and I was able to do so much before I got married like travel. Moral of the story is, it's ok to wait a little longer to get quality and to be happy for eternity, so hang in there!!!!
Post a Comment