Oi! I think that is how you spell hello in porteguese... and i'm pretty darn sure i spelled that wrong.. so lets not make fun of my spelling problems! I would just like to point out (and of course everyone thinks this about their own nieces and nephews) But I have the most flippin cute nieces and nephews ever! I love them so much! anyhow.. my mom took my sister and I to Dillards today and bought us all new shoes! I got the cutest gray boots to wear over skinny leg jeans! CANT WAIT!! I'll post a picture as soon as I get that down! But for now just imagine how cute they could be! =-) Life is going good.. a little crazy.. but it goes on... hope all is well with all of you!
Love always,
Lauren Michelle

1 comment:
they sound sooo cute, thats fun, i want a new pair of fun shoes! I wish I could wear skinny jeans, i just don't think i could pull it off! sad, to fat of thighs, oh well. what can you do? you'll have to help me shop for some. also, come over anytime and i'll help you post some pictures. Just give me a call
Post a Comment