Love is in the AIR!!! So finally I have some exciting news to post and not the same old! I've been waiting for this day for a very long time! Last night Jay D asked me to marry him! I feel like i'm in a dream... I wondered if they day would ever come true? Well here is our romantic story!
About wednesday night he told me that we were going on a date saturday night and all he told me was to dress up in nice church clothes... so I was curious to see what was going on. Finally Saturday came along and I was so excited to see what was going to happen!
He suprised me by taking me to Snowbasin (I was so excited thats a place only your rich parents go! I felt really special) We had to go in the bottom lodge to get our lift tickets for dinner and when we walked in he said he wanted to look around because he hadn't been there for a while! We walked in and right by the fireplace (as you can see above) was a HUGE gift and sparkling cider and two glasses and da da da da MY RING!!! I was like oh my gosh oh my gosh! and couldn't stop smiling!
Jay D got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and how much he cares for me and that I can always trust him to be the for me 100 % It was the PERFECT proposal!
The BLING!
Of course I said YES!!! We than shared our moment together hugging and kissing! Than I called my parents to let them know ( of course they knew all along) We than went up on the Gondola to dinner (the dinner was so yummy!) It was so romantic and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love Jay D so much and I'm so glad I get to spend forever with him! We are so perfect for each other its crazy!!!






8 comments:
I love it! congrats! I'm so excited for you! you guys are so cute, He's a great guy! Now come the wedding plans! YAY! I love your ring it is so beautiful, and all the pictures of you 2 are so cute!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you!
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! When is the day? How exciting
congratulations lauren! i'm so so so excited for you! i'm glad that you're getting married fast like me...don't listen to what any worried people say...it will work out PERFECTLY! love you!
i'm so happy for you girl! i'm so glad i can come!!!!
WOW!!! congrat's that's so exciting, i'm so happy for you, you're glowing in all your pics, you're such a beautiful girl. congrat's again, and good luck!
cute pics!
Post a Comment