Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Spring Break
I officially decided that spring break is a unnecessary break! I would much rather get out of school a week earlier than getting a week long break in the middle of the semester! I mean ya its nice to have don't get me wrong; however all the teachers throw test's at you right when you return and you've had one week to forget all of the material you discussed to review for the test.. so ya I have a good point don't I? So yes getting out of school a week earlier is much more fun because than you know you don't have anything to remember over your break for a big test you have to take when you get back! Besides its not really a spring break when you jsut work all week! my spring break was nice; but i still worked and kept busy! But I did go shopping with Jay D up in park city! we had to leave early because we were finding so many great deals! I got some cute yellow and pink shorts that I'm super excited to wear this summer! I love the long shorts because it benefits me in the long run and I don't have to throw out my clothes when I get married! Thank you for Modesty! =-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! i love long shorts too, i just wish I had cuter knees to wear them! but they sound cute. That sounds fun, i love park city. I did enjoy the break however, but i can see where you are coming from if you had a test right after! thats no good.
Post a Comment