So now that I know that almost all of my future in-laws read my blog... I have to be careful of what I put in here so they don't tease me! ha ha These are the people i've got to impress! No but really I've lucked out! I'm getting the BEST husband there is out there and I marrying into a WONDERFUL family! Everyone get's a long great and I really enjoy being with them... and no i'm not writing this to just impress them or make them like me more I just want everyone to know how much I lucked out! However, I do feel really young! They all have their little families and I just have my car and my job! lol Anyhow... some good news that after trying out I think about thousands of dresses searching High and Low for the perfect dress... FINALLY I found the one that is beyond perfect for me! I can't post a picture because Jay D can't see it until the day we getting married for all time and Eternity in the Ogden Temple... yes the Ogden temple I say! It will be perfect! Now hopefully my future in-laws don't give me to hard of a time on this blog! But maybe they'll just tease me on how I was nice to blog about them!
~Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment