Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Social Butterfly.. good or bad?


For those of you that know me really well... you may already know that I am a social butterfly! However; is this a good thing or a bad thing? I think it may be a little of both. I am usually a really friendly person and outgoing and not too afraid to step outside of the box. I usually come out of my first day of classes with 3-4 new friends...which is a plus! Yet, I have this problem of always wanting to have a social life, this is the downside in a way. I have Jay D who always wants so spend time with me which is great because we are both the same that way; however, I am always wanting to go on double dates and fun excursions with friends. But you kind of need friends who want to do the same. I take a lot after my mom and dad in this way. They both love going out with friends and having social lives. Jay D is happy either way so at least he is flexible. I hope that we can find a couple that likes to do stuff with us over the weekends now or at least once we get married because I need a little time with friends too! That's just my personality and at times it backfires on me! So to my curiosity is being a social butterfly a good thing or a bad thing? Oh and if you want a couple to go out with on the weekends give Jay D and I a call! Because we would love to just go out to dinner or play games! Or should I just say I would love to just go out and have an evening of socializing!

s

3 comments:

Brooke said...

and you know that I am the complete opposite-- I love being alone. Am I wierd?

Lauren said...

no no... I think I would rather be like you because it gets depressing sometimes when you call every single person you know in your phone and not one person wants to hang out.. I kinda just got used to going places a lone. I would like to say though I do like driving in the car a lone because I get to listen to any kind of music I want and no one touches the station! thats the best!

Sammy said...

it is a good thing! I feel the same way. we need to play!