Jay D, Lauren, Logan & Makenna
your flowers are gorgeous and I love your hair! we got your invitation and they are SO cute!! so fun!
Wow Lauren you look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that pic, I can't wait to see your dress.Jaclyn
That is a fun picture! I like it and you look great!
WOW! I love that picture, you look beautiful! I want more pictures now! ha ha you'll have to let me see them, sneak them from Jay D!
This one was definately one of my favorites, so pretty!
love it, love it!
Wow! Lauren, you look so amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!
this is so so soo pretty lauren!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
your flowers are gorgeous and I love your hair! we got your invitation and they are SO cute!! so fun!
Wow Lauren you look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that pic, I can't wait to see your dress.
Jaclyn
That is a fun picture! I like it and you look great!
WOW! I love that picture, you look beautiful! I want more pictures now! ha ha you'll have to let me see them, sneak them from Jay D!
This one was definately one of my favorites, so pretty!
love it, love it!
Wow! Lauren, you look so amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!
this is so so soo pretty lauren!!!
Post a Comment