Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wedding!
Okay Jay D and I are back from our Honeymoon which was so perfect and amazing! There will be pictures posted soon! We went to Disneyworld and we had a blast! Except one day I had an emergency and had to go visit the doctor. Of course the one time in my life I get sick I just got married changed names and don't have insurance because at Jay D's work we had to have proof of our Marriage License which we had yet to have. So an unexpected $245 dollars later plus $14 anti biotic pills put just a little damper on the honeymoon but I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who took care of me during the night and didn't complain once about having to stay at the hotel during the day! I wanted to post this to let you all know to go to kylienixon.blogspot.com to see some pictures from the wedding if you want! Thank you for all your support! We Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have seriously been checking your blog like every day waiting for pictures! I was so sad that we didn't make it to your reception! You look beautiful.. Congrats again!
can't wait to see your pics!! i bet they are way cute. hope you guys had fun on your honeymoon, other than being sick. :(
WE REALLY WISHED WE COULD GO TO THE TEMPLE TO SEE YOU GUYS SEALED BUT WE WERE OUT OF TOWN FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY WHICH IS THE 18TH. WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TRIP. ITS KINDA IRONIC THAT YOU GET SICK WHEN YOU GO OUT OF TOWN AND HAD TO GO THE ER. THAT ALSO HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WENT TO A WEDDING IN TEXAS AND I HAD TO GO TO THE ER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, IT SUCKED! ANYWAY YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER HOPE TO SEE YOU ALOT IN THE FUTURE FOR FAMILY GATHERINGS:)
Oh no!!! i'm so sorry that you got sick! that is so terrible! I'm so sorry, i can't believe that. Thats good you had a good time the rest of the time though.
ha ha! I just got your comment on my blog and that really was too funny! I saw you guys before we got on the freeway and honked, but wasn't sure if you knew who I was. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you guys at the stop light on 4th south. Glad you guys are home.
Post a Comment