Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Camping Trip and Our First Home!

Finally, Jay D and I found a night to go camping with our good friends Ashley and Vaughn! We went up to North Fork and it was so beautful! I was never a big camper growing up unless it was by Bear Lake! But I really enjoyed myself. We camped by a nice little creek and had a fire and made hobo dinners... I doubted they would work but the Steak tasted great and potatoes and carrots... yummy! Jay D and I LOVE going out with our friends and we are so grateful to have so many good friends that actually like to do stuff with us! I also posted pictures of our now decorated apartment.. well mostly decorated!















7 comments:

Chelsie said...

how fun! we haven't been camping in forever. it looks like you guys had a great time. i love hobo dinners...it is amazing that they turn out so well though right?! your apt is so cute and i love your kitchen! it's so nice

anna said...

where did you get your adorable couches? it has been my quest for the last couple months to find the perfect couch set, i don't know how much longer i can deal with the bunching of couch covers. ugh! but it looks like you guys had a ton of fun camping! i love that stuff!

Sammy said...

How fun! I love camping, there are a few things I don't like but ya know it is super fun! I love your apt, it is sooo cute and cozy!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey guys! We had so much fun camping with ya! What fun, good times. I love the apartment, it's very warm & inviting.

April said...

Cute apartment, way nicer than my first one.

amy g said...

aw camping....love the camp. You little home is adorable! it's fun to get everything set up, but hard to find the money to buy cute decorations!

WAHOO for state Farm agents!!! Don't you love just letting your dad figure out your insurance so you don't have to and you know you're not getting ripped off!? I do.

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Lauren what a CUTE house! I'm excited for you guys! It looks so nice. I'm jealous, my first house will be rinky dinky im sure..:)