Okay.. I am guessing hardly anyone looks at my blog because I look at Brookes and everyone has left their e-mail.. however I am not playing around in the next couple days I am going private with or without your e-mail. So if you want to take any interest in our exciting married life please leave your e-mail on here or e-mail it to me at th.laurenspeechly@yahoo.com. I don't want to leave anyone out but first come first served right? Thank you!
~after I read this.. it sounds really mean! but I don't mean it rude!

14 comments:
joshnae@msn.com
hey lauren...i sent you an email with my addresss...did you get it? if not mine are btoyn@comcast.net or chelizanne@hotmail.com
What was the scare that you heard about?
hey i know that you already have it, but i'll send it to you anyway! samstersue@hotmail.com
i think you actually have my work one, use samstersue ;)
sara.bosler@aggiemail.usu.edu
hi lauren, i am paige mcfarlane, vaughn's sister. i think you blog is super cute and would love an invite! but if that is weird to you then that is okay. my e-mail is pgmcfarlane@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Lauren:
Sorry we haven't responded yet, we just got internet today in our house. Our email is houstonholbrooks@yahoo.com Thanks
alexmess7@gmail.com
Hey there! gossettfam9@msn.com
I think I gave you my email, but now I can't remember . . . it's mmalie@msn.com :)
Hey is mine sheena56@hotmail.com
for sure girl, sign me up, sweetruby2@gmail.com I think is the right one.
I want to know about this scare you heard about! Let me know. eserenity_7@comcast.net
i love reading your blog!
mine is melonhead881@gmail.com
thanks!
Post a Comment