okay.. so I have decided that ya it is great to have people you know find your blog but not people you don't know find your blog. Did you know if you type in your name in google and picture it will pull up all the pictures from your blog? So if you didn't get me your address last time please leave it here by 10.25.08 cuz that is the day i'll be going private!
9 comments:
Hey, Lauren, this is Carly (Anger) Durrant. I've come across your blog a few times to take a peek at you and JD. Hope that's not too weird! Just a little side note, did you know that on your blog settings you can select to not let your blog be found by search engines? I did it awhile ago after debating about whether or not to go private. And I just googled my name to double check. It didn't pull my blog up at all. Just another Carly Durrant. Anyway, just something to think about. It's sort of fun to check up on you and my old neighbor, so if you feel so inclined, I'd like an invite. carlydurran13@gmail.com
hey lauren, my email address is hilary.gardiner@gmail.com. i was gonna tell you the same thing that carly did. if you don't want to go private and it's just the google thing that's bugging you, just change your settings on your blog. it's a nice feature! :)
whoops. it's carlydurrant13@gmail.com
eserenity_7@comcast.net
I would love to still keep in contact with you guys through your blog. My Email address is stessie85@gmail.com
Hey Lars,
my e-mail address is ashbing82@hotmail.com. Sign me up because I want to keep in touch!! Congrats on getting married, I am so excited for you. What is your hubbies name? Can't wait to keep in touch with you!
Hey Lauren. :) So I found out when I am free for the new hairdo. lol. I don't work on the 3rd or the 4th of November so those days would be great, but if you aren't available or have a bunch of appointments then just let me know what days you have available so that we can work out a time. :) If you go private does that mean that I can't visit your blog?
my email is kc_winters@yahoo.com im pretty sure you might know it but just in case!!
brookestowers@msn.com and jstowers1@gmail.com
Post a Comment