Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mom


My Mom Gayle...

This past week I've been really missing my mom!

I miss the way she always kept the house clean... Thanks Mom

I miss the way when I'd go sit in her bathroom and just talk and watch her get ready

I miss the way I don't see her every day!

I am so lucky that I had a mom who practically planned my whole wedding! I couldn't have done it without you mom and I hope you know that I think your the best and I love you so much! thank you for all you do for us kids!!!

Love, Lauren Michelle

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Mom is the best.

Sammy said...

how cute, I love that picture, how sweet. your mom is a good mom!

Chelsie said...

that was such a sweet post! your mom is pretty great! i always wonder how my mom kept such a clean house with 4 kids running around messing it up...ah, so much we can learn from them

Michelle said...

I love your mom, too :)