This past week was full of craziness and fun! Monday night we went down on the frontrunner with the Dalpias clan and went to CPK for dinner and than went over to see the lights.. but I'd like to go again because once is just not enough! I forgot my memory card for my camera so I don't have any pictures of that night =-( Tues: Jay D got sick with the stomach flu but was better for Wed. for my work Christmas party and the Timbermine! Yummy! Thurs. was just busy finishing up classes and Friday night is when we went to Christmas Village it was a lot of fun! We can just be silly by dancing and singing to the music I love hanging with my best friend all the time!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:
SO FUN! I love the lights in Ogden, they are so cute and the little houses/buildings are so cute!
WHAT NERDS.. LOVE YA!
Lauren you hair looks so cute dark... its getting so long!
You two are so cute! I went and saw those lights with my family. :) They are fun aren't they? Anyway... yeah it was a total surprise to get those gift cards to the JSB. I am way excited... their food really is pretty good. We had some for my sisters wedding brunch. You can probably get some gift cards too. All you have to do is go to the Beehive house and take a tour and at the end they ask you to take a survey and after the survey you get the gift cards. :)
Post a Comment