
Today I got my STR (student tracking record) and it shows how many hours you have after each month! I am proud to say that I officially have 959 hours! I am almost half way there! After this month hopefully it will be over 1,000 except I keep missing for Christmas festivities! So to that I say there really is a end to this journey that seemed so far away! I will be finished this July!! YAY I am so excited!

6 comments:
WAY TO GO!!! that is SO exciting! and i totally have felt that feeling! and i know i feels amazing! congrats!
Nice! that is so exciting, thats gotta feel so good! hang in there, you'll be done before you know it!
I don't know why it says that Erik wrote that, its from me, sammy! ha ha
Way to Go!!! I'll be callin' soon..I'm getting a little less pretty everyday...ugh!
Yay, Lars! Keep working hard-- you'll get there!
that's so exciting! i'm glad you're almost halfway through!! you'll be fabulous. i really thought that picture was your living room for a second, i was like what the...did i miss something! glad you're getting into the christmas spirit
Post a Comment