Hello Family and Friends,
As some of you know I have just joined the Pampered Chef Team and I am way excited about it! This past month I've held 3 shows -2 open houses and 1 catalog show! They turned out to be a success, but I am just short of reaching my goal! So for your benefit and mine I am going to host a catalog show myself to reach my goal in my first 30 days of sales! If you or anyone you know that loves Pampered Chef as much as I do please Fwd this on so that they know they can order! Also, I wanted to share that if you and your friend wanted to order a couple things but don't want to pay the $4.50 in shipping and handling you can put your items on the same order to split the shipping and handling! My e-mail is dal.pass@gmail.com please contact me with any questions or concerns and if I don't know the answer I will find out! If you forward this onto someone you know and they purchase something I will give you an additional 10% off your purchase! Also if you know any engaged couples please refer them to me for Registering with Pampered Chef so that they can earn up to $200 in free product!
*Please contact me with your order and/or if you would like me to drop you off a catalog! You can also view products online at www.pamperedchef.com
Thank you for all your support!!
Lauren Dalpias
As some of you know I have just joined the Pampered Chef Team and I am way excited about it! This past month I've held 3 shows -2 open houses and 1 catalog show! They turned out to be a success, but I am just short of reaching my goal! So for your benefit and mine I am going to host a catalog show myself to reach my goal in my first 30 days of sales! If you or anyone you know that loves Pampered Chef as much as I do please Fwd this on so that they know they can order! Also, I wanted to share that if you and your friend wanted to order a couple things but don't want to pay the $4.50 in shipping and handling you can put your items on the same order to split the shipping and handling! My e-mail is dal.pass@gmail.com please contact me with any questions or concerns and if I don't know the answer I will find out! If you forward this onto someone you know and they purchase something I will give you an additional 10% off your purchase! Also if you know any engaged couples please refer them to me for Registering with Pampered Chef so that they can earn up to $200 in free product!
*Please contact me with your order and/or if you would like me to drop you off a catalog! You can also view products online at www.pamperedchef.com
Thank you for all your support!!
Lauren Dalpias

No comments:
Post a Comment