Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Disappointment

Disappointment... we've all felt this way one day or another!
sometimes i just need a good cry to feel better but it doesn't answer my reason of "why me?" however, i know so many other people are asking themselves that same question, yet, I had a way of prevention all my decisions always turn out to be so confusing because most all of them are good decisions. Hopefully this fork in the road will turn out to be the right path.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why what happened?

Bonnie said...

Everybody always asks that same question once in their lives. We all are sent here to live our lives the way we can, but along the way there is always a trial. I don't know exactly what you are going through, but Shawn and I are trying to get through our trial as well. All I can say is let it out, and just take it day by day, don't let it get you down. Take care!!!