Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For real this time! Private Blog

I have decided that since I have two blogs now
Personal and work
that my personal blog needs to be private!
I don't like the idea that anyone can see my life it just kinda creeps me out and lately I have felt
like a private person. So If I'm gonna continue to blog it best be private!
If you have already given me your email for past privacy decisions I won't need yours
But if you haven't before please leave a comment with your e-mail and I will add you
Privacy will go into affect one week from today or maybe sooner we will see!
Thank you!
PS please keep checkin my other blog for updates on other fun things!

10 comments:

Sammy said...

samstersue@hotmail.com!

Emily said...

We would love an invite... emilyray12@gmail.com

John and Aleesa said...

leesa-lou@hotmail.com

S&T said...

trishaorme@mail.weber.edu

Natasha said...

I would like an invite. Tashiebaby5@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

We want to stay in touch! jolley11@hotmail.com

{Carli} said...

I definelty want to be invited!
carlinelson1022@yahoo.com

Bonnie said...

I want to stalk!! ;)
bonmccrary@gmail.com

Brooke said...

are you serious this time? brookestowers@msn.com

Anonymous said...

i love looking at your guys' blog.

elizabethmess26@gmail.com