Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ogden Temple


This is where I got married and than I hear they are going to completely change it?
REALLY??
I know there our thousands out there who are completely excited but did you get married there?
Now I can never show my children the true temple I got married in person.
Go back to the TRUE temple I got married in
Honestly it makes me kinda emotional.
That is what i have loved about the Ogden Temple is how unique it was
It might not be the prettiest temple but after the changes they made this last time I think it is perfect! But that is my opinion
I mean you got to think if they completely changed the SLC Temple or the Bountiful Temple or the Logan Temple how would you feel?
Now the picture I spent $$$ on won't even be the same that it looks like
Do I buy a new one? because people will be like what is that building?
or do i just leave it because that is the original temple i got married in?

3 comments:

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

I said these same things to Vaughn, the people who got married in the Ogden temple (how it looks now) won't be able to drive by and say this is the temple we were married in. It will be the same foundation and everything but the outside structure will look different. I have mixed emotions about it.. I think it is a bit sad that it will look like a completely different temple. But, they will be keeping most of the interior the same, so that's a bright side!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you have lived through so much improvement and advancement opportunities that our wonderful church has taken advantage of!

Emily said...

Leave it, it's still you temple and JayD is still your man.
Although I'm excited to see the new renovation, I see your point, I would be totally sad if they changed the Logan temple that much.