Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mexico!

Over Spring Break Jay D and I were lucky enough to go down to Mexico with my parents and my sister Sheena and her husband! We had a blast! We relaxed a ton and ate yummy food and did water aerobics and more! The resort we stayed at was SO nice! we each had our own bathroom! Which was SO nice and basically our own bedrooms but we had to share the kitchen with our room but it was still nice! It was the medicine I needed to get myself back to the flow of things!
Here is the pool we swam in!

The Resort!


Here we are at the Mexican Fiesta! MMMM yummy food!



The view from our room! we were on the very top floor and had the best view! We would play games out on our deck in the 80 degree weather and enjoy the sound of the waves!


Here is a sand design we saw when we went down into town!



Lauren, Dad, Sheena & Mom



Dad and Mom!

Jay D and I


While we were at the resort they always had different activities going on while we were there!
We did salsa making, water aerobics, there was this cute sea lion and it even swam in the pool water! It was so cute! And a whole bunch of other stuff! we were never bored!



This is at the beach pirate party!
So being LDS we obviously don't drink alcohol so we had to keep saying no alcohol please and they were like NO ALCOHOL???? who doesn't drink alcohol ha ha I think I might have gotten a couple that had a little in there! But i couldn't tell I have NEVER had any so i have no idea if i did or not! It was just so funny that they thought it was so weird because I think its weird that so many people drink!



Band on the beach!



Some guy singing to us at the restaurant we ate at! He wanted us to buy a CD from him he burned of his songs for like $18 bucks! I was like thanks but no thanks!

Eating at Cilantros! In town



Another sand thing..



So we were walking back to the resort from dinner one night on the beach because it was so close and we wanted to save money and it was dark and couldn't really see where we were walking we almost walked on this nasty thing luckily no one did but we took a picture to see what it was... ewww




Dinner on our last night in Mexico... oh sad day!




Thanks mom and dad for inviting us! We can't wait to go again with all of the family!






4 comments:

Sammy said...

oh that looks AMAZING!!!!!! oh i'm so jealous, i've been dying to get back to mexico after our CRAZY but fun honeymoon. looks like a great place, so you went to puerto vallarta? oh i love it there, that resort looks amazing, you'll have to tell me the name of it. so much fun!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

How fun, I am jealous for sure! I love Mexico! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Holly said...

I'm glad you guys got to go on such a fun trip! All of the Mexican food sounds amazing. We can't get Mexican here which is totally depressing. I'm definitely going to eat more than my share this summer when I'm in the states.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Love your pictures Lauren!! It sounds like you had so so much fun!! I bet it was SO nice to get a way!! :)