I just finished the first book myself. At first I was very turned off because it was so cold and brutal and violent in my mind. Just horrible what they were describing (the games, how people live/starve). Anyways once I kept reading it I really really liked it. It really showed although a very violent, fend for yourself society there was still goodness in people. I can't wait to read the second one...you will have to let me know how it is.
1 comment:
I just finished the first book myself. At first I was very turned off because it was so cold and brutal and violent in my mind. Just horrible what they were describing (the games, how people live/starve). Anyways once I kept reading it I really really liked it. It really showed although a very violent, fend for yourself society there was still goodness in people. I can't wait to read the second one...you will have to let me know how it is.
Post a Comment