So as many of you know I have been working two jobs cutting hair!
Cookie Cutters and 2nd Avenue Salon
for about 2 months I took the manager job at Cookie cutters thinking it would be a piece of cake
little did I know that every little thing would fall upon my shoulders and between two jobs I just couldn't handle work, work and housework.
I wanted to be a wife too but felt I never had the time to clean the house, do laundry, cook, yard work, and the list goes on and on!
I'm a little sad to leave Cookie Cutters but also relieved. Getting punched and trying oh so hard to be patient with some of the naughty kids its really hard because you get to a point where you can't get them to sit still or keep their hands down and you don't know what else to do. Blowing bubbles didn't help, suckers didn't help, tickling didn't help..
Jay D and I have both decided that it was time to take a leap of faith. We now decided I work at 2nd avenue salon full time so I have more availability to take new clients and walk ins!
We decided that this option is the best option for our future. Because I already know once we start having little kiddies I won't want to go into the salon and sit all day waiting for walk ins when I have a sweet cuddly little baby at home! So now is the time to build my clientele so that when we do have a baby I can work like 2 days a week and have full days so i can be home with my family more!
This is a scary move for us but we believe it is the right choice! and I know if we put all our faith into the lords hands and pay our tithing everything will work out for us!
I am so grateful for the blessings of tithing and our savior. I'm not always a perfect person but I always try to be better. And that is why we have the atonement because we aren't perfect and our savior knew we wouldn't be perfect I just love him so much!

2 comments:
Lauren good for you!! I know things will definitely work out for you guys. I am a firm believer that when the kiddies do come you will always find a way to make it work. Good luck with everything!!
Everything will work out the way it should, and by taking this leap I am sure things will be much better!! Good luck with going full time!
Post a Comment