Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

To blog or not to blog.. that is the question

Okay really the title is just funny so i used it! Because I am going to keep my blog but the reason behind the blog is that I don't blog for others anymore I blog for myself. I used to be so worried about having an awesome blog that everyone wanted to read and comment on. but lets face it people I don't have that niche for writing amazing stories or a way with words. So now I am blogging for my sake! I like typing alot! sometimes I pretend I'm typing when I'm bored and write cool messages like Lauren your awesome or Lauren is so cool. Because I like spelling Lauren okay? But no one knows I pretend type but now whoever reads this will! lol I used to be a horrible one finger typer until I went to Junior High and they offered cool classes like keyboarding and you got to play on the computer the whole time with fun keyboarding games! It was AWESOME!!!! Now I am a really great typer it was the gift I was given! And honestly I think I am a pretty good speller kan't u tale?? Anyhow I am going to continue to blog even if its just to blog cuz I'm bored or to blog because I have something really cool to share with all of you! I've decided not to care what other bloggers might think of my blog and other family members think of my blog!! I am working on loving myself for me again and not worrying about what other people think of me because I can't be myself around them! I am silly and fun and a nice person!! I love people and i LOVE to talk oh how do i Love to talk! A little too much!!! I can talk forever! So talk to me! Okay now that I've made a complete fool of myself i will stop but now you all know a little bit more about how I am!!

2 comments:

Paige M. said...

You are so funny. Way to go with your decision! I think it was a really good one! :]

Michelle said...

I'm the same way - I do my blog for me! I'm not great with words, either, but I like having a record of my family and what we are doing. I need to start printing my blog into books. That's the goal!