Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Family and friends....

Pretty please with a cherry on top visit my other blog! It looks AWESOME! I am so happy with it! it finally is starting to look like a great advertising tool to assess my business! Also please follow it to help others locate it! And if you know anyone who is looking for a new stylist please send them my way you will be greatly appreciated!
Also if you have a business that you would like to advertise on my blog let me know?? I love to help others out but as a favor in return I ask you help me out by advertising for me on your blog too?? Thanks the help is greatly appreciated!
I am so passionate about my career choice and truly want to succeed in every possible way by attending Hair shows to receive better knowledge, ask as many possible questions I can, and watch! I'm not perfect but I am working on becoming perfect!
love, lauren

No comments: