
But we had a blast this last weekend up in Bear Lake with these guys!
These guys never disappoint! No matter what we do they are up for the challenge and no matter who we invite I know these guys are gonna talk to our friends! We never have to worry about anything when we hang out with these guys!
It was also my mom's family reunion up there at the cabin so I was able to meet all her cousins. My grandma was the youngest of 10 kids so there were a lot of people I have never met! It was a lot of fun to meet everyone and of course eat delicious food!



1 comment:
Oh man...C'mon...seriously??? Did you really have to post some of those pictures? I mean, C'mon... jk
You don't look horrifying, you actually look better than I do, at least your eyelashes show;)
We did have a good time up there, hope we can do it again soon!
Post a Comment