A couple weeks ago our cousin called me telling me that her friend was opening up a new salon and needed some stylists. I wasn't currently looking for a new salon or thinking about moving because moving 3 times in one year wasn't in my plan. But I thought hey I'll just look into it and see what it has to offer nothing wrong about that right? Well I did and I immediately fell in love!
Also it has everything I need to build my clientele
- busy drive by traffic
- lots of surrounding cities
- great lighting
- and more
I prayed about it and felt that I'd be okay if I decided to move. I also talked to some of my clients to make sure they would follow me but its not that far from where I am now anyways. Its been hard finding a place where I completely feel like me. I feel that this salon I will be able too.
Salon Couture
2300 N Hwy 89, Ste 2
Harrisville, UT 84404
801.689.6799
I start Tuesday Aug, 10
Come see me!
Oh and if you like peanut posh we will have that in our salon also!

No comments:
Post a Comment