Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Salon Couture

This past week was my first week at Salon Couture! I absolutely positively love it! Making a move at this time in my career was a scary choice. I prayed about it and got a feeling that either choice I made I would make it okay, however, I know this choice has been the best for me!

I cannot explain the joy that I am feeling over the move. This past week I felt so happy, estatic that I started at this salon! The owner is so amazing, helpful, uplifting! She treats me like her best friend (and everyone she knows) She listens to my rambling on, and teaches me new things! I couldn't ask for anything better!

She has high standards so its nice to have someone who has the same standards as you do especially when your gonna work somewhere full time.

I mean if I was only gonna work somewhere a couple days a week I wouldn't really care where I worked but since I am working full time this is just perfect!

Not that any of the salons I worked at before weren't great, they were! The people I worked with before were nice and friendly but I never really clicked with them I kinda felt left out when my one friend wasn't there.

So all in all I love my job, I love where I work, and I am loving life!

No comments: