So in January I had the fabulous idea of chopping my long hair off!
Not such an fabulous idea =-( I REALLy miss it!!!
Now my hair is at that blah stage of growing it back out... I remember saying last time I chopped it I would never chop it again and I did! I guess thats what you get when you always see the cute haircuts and styles!!
Here is just a picture to remind myself why I should keep it long...sniff sniff
Not such an fabulous idea =-( I REALLy miss it!!!
Now my hair is at that blah stage of growing it back out... I remember saying last time I chopped it I would never chop it again and I did! I guess thats what you get when you always see the cute haircuts and styles!!
Here is just a picture to remind myself why I should keep it long...sniff sniff
This was like 2 weeks before I chopped it.

4 comments:
Sounds like you have to make a New Year's Resolution by growing your hair and not chopping it cause you saw a cute hair cut....I mean..c'mon ;)
Very cute long hair by the way!!!!
i have the same problem as you...I always want to chop it off after cutting off someone elses....i've only chopped my hair once, and it was almost 3 years ago, it's finally long again now! yes!
I am proud of you for growing it! SO hard but way worth it!
I love that picture! You hair always looks cute no matter what!
Post a Comment