Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scentsy Giveaway!!!

Who doesn't LOVE Scentsy???
Well I have decided to giveaway a Scentsy 3-pak of Scents!
In order to enter go here and here
and tell me what Warmer and Scent you would choose!
Also to be entered share this with your friends on blogs and facebook!
You have until next Tuesday to enter!
Book a party in January because you get double half-price rewards!!!
Catalog or house parties!

4 comments:

Carly said...

I have been eyeing the Cherry Blossom warmer for a long time now and I am dying to try the Winter Wonderland scent! I'll post on my blog and FB too...

Michelle said...

PS - I posted a link and meant to enter the giveaway! I think my internet wasn't working right so I never posted a comment. But I did put a link on FB!

Natalie said...

Ok, I hope I'm not too late! so I love the Cherry blossom warmer and as always, the pumpkin roll scent. I'm gonna post this on my facebook and blog too.

Kristen said...

I love the lenox warmer and would love to try the coconut lemongrass scent.
tiseli82atgmaildotcom